Tuesday, January 3, 2017

How My Doll Hobby Started...

I love to go treasure hunting at Thrift Stores for different things and kept seeing a lot of discarded dolls in need of rescue.


I started reading doll blogs about thrift store doll rescues. I know some people scored some really cool American Girl dolls and other neat ones in thrift stores.


I have not come across a doll like that. I have however found lots of discarded Disney Animator Dolls, Our Generation Dolls, Bratz Dolls and Barbies.


The reason I wanted to start rescuing the dolls....My little peanut is 8 months old and she is starting to really play with toys and dolls. I decided to learn about dolls and maybe rescue and fix a few for peanut. I also thought maybe when she gets a little older her and I can rescue and fix up dolls together as a hobby.


I have a lot to learn about dolls. The ones I want to rescue are 18" dolls. There are so many brands!!!! So much to learn!!!! I am a Disney girl at heart. So the Disney Animator Dolls will be rescued too.



No comments:

Post a Comment