I seen this on Pinterest and decided to try it this is my second time making it. The first time I made it I followed the recipe exactly.
4 medium potatoes, cut
1 can of green beans
1 lb chicken breasts
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 package Italian dressing mix
- Drain green beans line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil
- Bake in the oven @ 350 degrees for one hour