Friday, August 2, 2013

One Pot Chicken Potatoes & Green Beans


I seen this on Pinterest and decided to try it this is my second time making it.  The first time I made it I followed the recipe exactly.

Ingredients
4 medium potatoes, cut
1 can of green beans
1 lb chicken breasts
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 package Italian dressing mix



  • Drain green beans line one side of the pan with green beans.
  • Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
  • Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
  • Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil
  • Bake in the oven @ 350 degrees for one hour
The second time I made this I marinaded the chicken over night in a bottle of wish bone Italian dressing. I lined all the ingredients up in the pan I sprinkled Freeze-Dried Garlic on the green beans and potatoes sprinkled a package of Italian dressing mix all over everything and sprinkled a little bit of Italian Seasoning on everything added a stick of salted butter this time instead of unsalted. Covered in foil and baked for one hour @ 350. The first time it was good the second time it was amazing!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment