Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adorable Wrapped Candy Halloween Party Favors



Sometimes I will buy pre-made kits on ETSY and assemble them. And other times I will make everything myself. I saw these Halloween Party Favor kits on ETSY and these cute Halloween Tags. They were reasonably priced so I bought both and assembled these with Hershey Miniatures. 

They were easy to assemble and make. I did a Google search and if I want to do these again I can make them myself. Here is what you will need to make these:
  1. Hershey Miniatures
  2. Pretzel Bags
  3. Card Stock
  4. Various Patterned Scrapbook Paper
  5.  Ribbon
  6. Scissors
  7. Double Sided tape
  8. Tag (optional)
  • For the candy trays measure and cut your card stock 1-7/8" x 4-1/4" and score 1/4" in on each side. Crease the folds with a Bone Folder.
  • For the miniature wrappers cut various patterned scrapbook paper cut them 1.25 inches wide by 3 inches tall. 
  • Wrap the paper around the miniature candy bar and secure with a small piece of double sided tape. Place the wrapped candy in a pretzel bag. Each pretzel bag fits six candy bars tie a ribbon to the top and add a tag if you want. They look cute with or without a tag.

***You can also use Hershey Nuggets. (It would take 7 nuggets instead of 6 miniatures and to make nugget wrappers cut your paper into 1 x 3 ½ inch paper strips) Both ways are adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment