Sunday, August 4, 2013

My New Toy Sizzix Big Shot Machine

I was on Overstock.com and seen the Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit for $99.00 with free shipping!  That was a really good deal that I couldn't pass up so I decided to buy one!!!!!




It comes with:
  1. Big Shot
  2. Standard cutting pads
  3. Adjustable Extended Multipurpose Platform
  4. One (1) Bigz die (basic shapes)
  5. Two (2) Medium Sizzlits dies (butterfly, delicate; flowers #20)
  6. One (1) Framelits die set (basic shapes)
  7. One (1) A2 Large Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Dotted Lattice)
  8. Ten (10) Assorted Samples of Core'dinations Cardstock
I watched a few youtube videos on how to use the machine and all the different things you can make with it as I was waiting for my new toy to ship:)  overstock has lightening fast shipping so I didn't have to wait very long!

I decided to try out the embossing folder on some toilet paper rolls I had handy.  I also tried out the flower die.  I had some cute shapes I just punched with my new Stampin Up Owl Punch and had some ribbon and used my corner chomper to chomp the edges and made these Gift Card Holders I think they turned out cute:)



No comments:

Post a Comment