Friday, March 23, 2012

Randomness

I am a Receptionist at a Preschool and here is a pencil bouqet I made for my boss for the first day of school.  I got the idea from a blog but I cannot find it anywhere now to post a link and give them credit.  Also, disregard the background of all these pictures I am going to try and take better ones from now on:)


Crows I made for the bulletin board in the Fall of 2010....

The Crows showed up again in August 2011... (The bulletin board below was made and created by Mrs. Linda Fabrizius she does awesome work!)




A Turkey Centerpiece made from popsicle sticks I stained with wood stain and glued to a tin can and took some petals off some flowers to make the turkeys and glued faces to the flower centers and used some jute for a bow.  I got the idea here http://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/astudentatmamauniversity/thanksgiving-crafts-for-children-flower-turkey-centerpieces


No comments:

Post a Comment